What are XinFin Hybrid Blockchain Token XDC and XDCE? And From where I can buy it and store it?
Most of the investors are confused about XDC and XDCE and which token they should buy so lets clear this confusion
What’s the Difference between XDC and XDCE?
The difference between XDC and XDCE: “The XDC token is the underlying utility token that powers XinFin’s Hybrid Blockchain. The XDC token acts as a settlement mechanism for DApps like TradeFinex, Mycontract, Blockdegree which are built on the XinFin Hybrid Blockchain.
XinFin has also launched an Ethereum token called XDCE that can be traded with XDC utility token at a 1:1 ratio at Alphaex Exchange This gives the token older flexibility to hold tokens in either form for utility.
For better understanding, Here is the detail about both the tokens: XDC and XDCE
- Launch Date:- The XDCE token which is an ERC-20 token was created on Ethereum Network and launched on 5 February 2018 and XDC which is the native coin and its main-net was live on 1 June 2019.
- Consensus Algorithm:- XDCE which is an ERC-20 token and build on Ethereum Network so it uses Proof of Work (POW) and XDC which is the native coin has its own consensus which is XinFin Delegated proof of stake (XDPoS)
- Address Prefix:- XDCE is an ERC-20 so the address prefix will be 0x but XDC which is the native coin has the address prefix so the address starts with XDC.
- Coin Price:- As XDCE and XDC are swappable at 1:1 ratio so they both share the same price.
- Max number of Tokens:- The total circulation of the XDCE token is 1.5 Billion and XDCE has 37.5 Billion
- Token Circulation:- The total circulation of XDC is 1.35 Billion and XDC has 12.18 Billion
- Energy Consumption:- XDCE is an Ethereum token so it has high energy consumption and gas fee are quite high and XDC is a green coin and gas fee is almost near zero charges.
- Purpose:- The purpose of the XDCE token was to connect a liquidity bridge with the ERC-20 network and the purpose of XDC is Masternode Hosting, and mainly for Trade and Finance.
On Which Exchange and wallet can user can Buy and store XDCE and XDC?
About XinFin Hybrid Blockchain
XinFin Hybrid Blockchain is an open-source enterprise-ready Hybrid Blockchain for Global Trade and Finance. It combines the power of public and private Blockchains with interoperable smart contracts. XinFin is fully EVM compatible. For more information on XinFin, please visit www.xinfin.org or learn more about XinFin in this video.
Reference articles and video on XinFin Network
Follow XinFin on: