Deploy an XRC-20 token on XDC Network without coding using XDC Origin
XDC Origin is a no-code tokenization tool that provides businesses and enterprises with rigorously tested smart contract frameworks. It supports the creation, deployment, issue, and management of XRC tokens on the XDC Network. As an open-source and free-to-use smart contract tokenization platform, Origin is optimized for zero-code development of XRC20 and XRC721 tokens, enabling even naive developers to build on the XDC ecosystem.
Origin simplifies the token and smart contract creation process, enabling users with no blockchain development experience to create tokens, manage their tokens, and deploy new assets on the XDC Network in minutes.
Enterprises can leverage Origin’s free and open-source platform to create and manage multiple XRC tokens with advanced features, including “burn,” “pausing,” or ownership transfer mechanisms with a fraction of a penny as transaction fees.
Built to support XDC Network’s ecosystem and blockchains- XDC Blockchain and Ethereum, Origin enables interoperability, helping brands create and issue tokens on different ecosystems using a single multifunction tool.
Features of XDC Origin
- Verified Contracts:- XDC Origin provides the simplest yet secure means to create and deploy verified smart contracts in a few steps with no coding, removing the technical barriers to entry into the XDC ecosystem.
- Wallet Integration:- Origin enables quick integration to the wallet. Users can create tokens, mint them on the XDC Network and add the minted token directly to any supported wallet for trading & exchange purposes.
- Feature Integration:- Origin enables users to add features like minting, burning, pausing, and instant ownership transfer to the respective token contract, making more feature-specific tokens.
Get Started With Origin and a step-by-step guide to issuing the token.
Access the XDC ecosystem, create a variety of tokens and issue digital assets in seconds — explore Origin trusted by numerous brands and enterprises across the globe.
if you have not installed XDC Pay yet, check out my previous article on How to use XDCPay and store your XDC and XRC-20 tokens https://ruslanwing100.medium.com/xinpay-a-simple-way-to-use-xinfin-hybrid-blockchain-69ae4e2ebeaf
Step:-2 After that, click on Create an XRC-20 token where you will have to select the network and enter the basic information about the token like Token name, Token Symbol, Token image, and Decimals and you can also add this as an optional Description, Website, Twitter, Telegram
Step:3 After entering the basic information regarding your token you will have to setup the initial supply of your token
Step:4 Once you have finalized the initial supply, you will have to select the features for your token: the following.
- Pausable:- This function specifies whether your token and all associated operations can be halted and resumed whenever needed.
- Burnable:- This function specifies whether your tokens can be burned to decrease the supply.
- Mintable:- This function specifies whether more tokens can be created to increase the initial supply.
Step 5:- Origin displays offer two options: immediately deploy the created tokens or Save Draft to make changes in the token smart contract later. Once you complete the transaction, your new token will be deployed automatically, and then you will be able to check the transaction hash, contract address, and the tokens minted.
Step 6:- Once the token is deployed, you can manage the deployed contracts.
Manage Contracts allows you to pause or resume the contract, mint more tokens to increase the initial supply, burn tokens to decrease the initial supply, and transfer the contract’s ownership to others.
If you have any questions regarding the XDC Network, please feel free to post them on https://xdc.dev