Bounty for XDC Market making
We are a group of XinFin XDC Masternode owners who have set-up these bounties for XDC market making. $XDC is a utility payment token on XinFin Network with a wide range of use cases from Trade Finance Distribution, Payment obligations, settlement, Education, Enterprise Software, and many more. To add More XDC Liquidity and awareness, we came out with a community bounty program.
Non-Custodial XDC Liquidity mining rewards distribution
We will distribute Bounty to participants that help maintain XDC liquidity to power the Trade Finance market at TradeFinex.org This liquidity is leveraged by Micro Small Medium Enterprises and deep tier suppliers.
The process with Bitfinex Exchange:
- Create Bitfinex Trading account, if you don’t have a trading account then Sign up Now
- Setup API Keys and API Security Key
- Refill XDC + USDT Account (keep an equal balance for XDC as well as USD for each calculation)
- Setup humming bot: How to Setup Self-Custodial liquidity mining bot for XDC. https://ruslanwing100.medium.com/setup-xdc-usd-and-xdc-usdt-automatic-market-making-bot-with-bitfinex-trading-account-using-d0862488279b
Minimum Category: 1000 USD (Block size)
500 USD worth XDC / 500 USD worth pair currency USD or USDT
- 100 USD worth XDC per month (Approx 10% per month/ 120% per year)
How to send proof of market-making?
Please fill out the google form with Executed Trade details for the Month.
This Rewards proposal for 3 months starts from 1st Jan 2021 to 31st March 2021 and can be changed/extended.
Reward Valid if I setup third party Hosted market-making bot?
YES. You can also use third-party hosted market making bots that are connected to BitFinex or other XDC Listed exchanges like Indodax, Bitrue, hotbit, WBF, and Stex. Some of them are as follows :
- Bounty is valid from 1st January 2021 to 31st March 2021.
Valid for XDC Pair only.
- Valid with XDC Listed Exchanges like Bitfinex, Stex, Hotbit, Indodax, Bitrue, or WBF where XDC pairs are listed.
- Bounty Distributed on a Monthly basis after reviewing trade history.
- We may accept or reject any submission at our sole discretion that we determine does not meet the above criteria.
Bounty Claim Form: Please claim your bounty by filling up this google form
I am available online at telegram for any questions or queries.
Note: This is not investment advice. The opinions expressed in the Blog are for general informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or on any specific security or investment product. It is only intended to provide education about the financial industry. The views reflected in the commentary are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not use our Blog to make financial decisions and we highly recommend you seek professional advice from someone who is authorized to provide investment advice. The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to their volatility. They are high-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.